Maria Teresa

Hi girls, my name is MariaTeresa, I am 24 years old and it is with much pleasure that I share my wonderful, albeit painful, experience with you. I hope you find it helpful and even comforting. You, like me, probably want to deal with the breastfeeding in as calm a way  as possible. I'll tell you my story is not very simple, but it's the results that matter!
My first pregnancy began in May 2011 with an expected arrival date of February 25th 2012. The pregnancy was going quite well up until the afternoon of January 24th when I felt strange pains so I went to visit an ostetrica and discovered I was already 2cm dilated and soon real labor would begin. It was useless to hide my skepticism considering my pregnancy had just reached its 35th week, despite the strong emotions, I went home and packed a bag for myself and my little one and waited. The next day I woke up in my bed and started timing my contractions which were slowly increasing, but were still bearable. I called my gynecologist to inform him and he gave me an appointment in the late afternoon (but I knew it would be too late!). In the early afternoon the true labor pains began, so I decided to take a hot bath to alleviate the pain. Along with the moral and physical support of a wonderful ostetrica, the afternoon proceeded in this manner.
At 7:30PM, I arrived in the hospital, at 8PM they ruptured my membranes, at 9PM Antonio was born at 2670grams. so small, I got a quick glimpse of him in the delivery room before they took him immediately to the incubator. He was a month premature, and needed the proper care and precautions taken. Meanwhile, after the birth, which I thought was beautiful (it is always a birth) I was serene and the day after I got up to go to see my little one, I picked him up , I greeted him, but I had to leave him there . During the afternoon there was a knock on my door, and there he was, I was given the possibility to put him to my breast for the first time, but unfortunately he was very small and had little strength, he latched on to the breast and fell asleep , so began my several attempts to latch him on : rugby position , lying in bed , in my arms , with a nursing pillow, but it was always difficult, he kept falling asleep ! A few days after giving birth, my milk "came in" , my breasts were bursting and I started to pump my milk with the breast pump in the hospital , there was milk! He started to take my milk from a bottle because he was back in the incubator under the lamp to treat his jaundice. After a week , we went home , and the little one, so delicate, skinny and with so few antibodies. I wanted him to grow quickly so I started to putting him  to the breast constantly, every hour, every half hour, every time I heard a cry during the day.  But nighttime, however, was organized differently: in the late evening I pumped milk, put it in the refrigerator and when he woke up at night , I heated the milk and gave it to him in the bottle. For at least 20 days I was writing it all down, was keeping track of how much milk he drank, did the double weighing ( the worst thing you could do with breastfeeding! ). After the first month of great sacrifice, I took Antonio to the pediatrician for a check up: he had put on 1,800g to the amazement of all doctors! I continued to breastfeed exclusively, I breastfed on demand and this continued for six months, day and night without respite ! Antonio was always just full of mother's milk!
In July we started introducing solids, with solids for lunch for the first month , and by the second month, even dinner , but everything else was my milk : breakfast, snacks , and nighttime feeds, until he was 11 months old.
On December 17, I found out I was pregnant again . The gynecologist forbade me to continue breastfeeding because the pregnancy was  high risk, due to the fact that my first pregnancy had ended a month early. From then on, Anthonio was crying because he could not have his milk, and I was crying because I could not give it to him , not to mention all the pain that I had with stopping the production of breast milk : swollen to bursting breasts with bindings to block the milk production .
A little later I had the threat of a miscarriage on Christmas Eve , December 24, 2012 . A few days later I had an ultrasound. With a satisfied air, the gynecologist tells me that there are  2 embryos, twins ! You can imagine my face ! My relatives were delighted and I was in tears , I had an 11 month old baby at home who couldn't even walk yet, nor speak, and I was on bed rest for the new pregnancy in addition to the nausea. This resulted in my almost non-existence for my "older" son. I could not change a diaper, I could not pick him up and I could not even prepare a bottle of milk because it made me nauseous. So this was how it went for a couple of months .
In March, at the 16th week of pregnancy, the first contractions started , my cervix had shortened and I was on vasosuprina , 2 tablets per day . I rushed to the hospital, was immediately put on a drip of vasosuprina , and completely bedridden for a week, drip 24/7 (obviously during Holy Week , the week between  Palm Sunday and Easter) .
After this began my resting at home "in my way" , because I am not capable of being completely bedridden : I still had a husband and a son to think about and 2 other babies in my belly.
On May 30th, 2013 , I accompanied my "big" son " to a couple of childrens' parties,
On June 1st we went to lunch to celebrate my mother-in-law's 60th birthday and June 2nd we were invited to a First Communion, during this last party, I started to have strange pains , contractions , I began to count them, every 5 minutes , they were regular and intense , but I tolerated it well, because I have a very high pain threshold .
I called my trusted ostetrica who was at work in the hospital, I immediately was attached to a monitor, I was having very strong contractions ,I was only at the 25th week. I was admitted to the hospital . So began my despair , I cried , I knew I had to leave my small but "big boy" of 16 months at home, to dedicate myself fully to the little ones ( complete bed rest ) . They deceived me , told me that after a few days , maximum 3 , I'd be home again . But it was not so , I remained in the hospital until the delivery. 15 days in the hospital in my home town, On June 17th I was moved to a different hospital in the area with a neonatal intensive therapy ward, in case they were born premature . I was put in an ambulance , with the drip still attached , 24 hours a day, seven days a week since June 2 .
On June 23, I organized a small party in the hospital, it was my birthday, my closest relatives came to visit me and and my son arrived with a cake in his hands for me blow out the candle . The night of the 23rd I could not tolerate the IV drip anymore, I was having trouble, even if I was completely immobile in bed (side effects of the various therapies I was given that I am not going to list here ) , the doctor on duty decided to stop the drip  for my own safety (since up to that point they had only thought of the good of the children! ) . On June 24, 2013 , during one of the thousands of monitorings, one of my little boys suffered four heart attacks within half an hour, one with each contraction. Result : Emergency cesarean section, originally planned for the 13th, despite tolerating my contractions throughout the period prior, my boys are born at 30 weeks : Luigi at 24:05 at 1,490 g , and Francesco at 12:06 , 1880g . ( I'll spare you the details of the sensations in the delivery room ) .
From here on begins a veritable odyssey : my kids in the NICU, I, who cannot see them,  feel useless . For the first 24 hours I can only look at their photos . I cannot get out of bed because my muscles are useless.
I was in bed for a month, now dealing with a newly opened wound of the cesarean .
The next day making many sacrifices , I get myself into a wheelchair and my husband accompanies me to meet my children. There are two tiny babies , their hands, the size of my thumb , their heads, half of my hand , they are all intubated and Francesco could not even breathe on his own, they have feeding tubes that feed them and a fixed IV as a drip feed supplement ; I'm not here to anguish you for long. ( I will spare you the details of their stay because they are are not pretty. )
A 35 day ordeal , they were defenseless creatures and I could not do anything but shake their hand from an incubator and watch them suffer so , but I knew something very important : They needed me, and I, them, and the only thing I could give him was my milk.
 I armed myself with an electric breast pump and lots of patience , and on the first day of my return home , I started to pump my milk with much persistence and stubbornness.
Unlike the hospital where my son was born , the nurses were dedicated hardly at all to the mothers , in order to focus on the babies in the NICU .
We parents could only see our children for 3 hours per day , 1 hour in the morning and 2 in the afternoon.
The hospital where my children were hospitalized was 30km from my house, so I went there only once a day , the rest of the time I devoted to pumping milk and putting it in the appropriate containers that they gave me in the hospital. Every three hours, there I was  with my breast pump , I looked at the pictures of my children , I shed a few tears and out came the milk which I brought them with love every afternoon. 
It was my commitment to them, I never stopped pumping for one day, it was my first thought when I woke up and the last before going to bed. It was the only way for me to feel useful for them. Through it all, these interminable 35 days, I cleaned my whole house , and closed it to move to the sea to bring my "big boy" to the sea, where I could only dedicate a bit of my time to him.
The NICU was divided into three departments: ICU, intermediate care , and the last room, for the babies with less urgent problems (mine had never gone there) . One day I arrived at the hospital as usual with my thermal bag and called a pediatric nurse to give her the milk that I had prepared for my children , she called me into the " last room " and she said, " Come here Signora. " I was very excited, thinking to find at least one of my children in that room (so close to discharge!) , instead I was faced with a dozen or so mothers close to their little cribs and the pediatric nurse showed them all the bottles of milk which I had brought for my kids and said "Mothers, look at this mom who has never latched her babies to her breast and yet everyday she brings all this milk to her babies because they really need it ! " , I became a little emotional, but it was not a lie what that lady said . For me it was the least I could do for my babies.
Meanwhile the days passed slowly and I could see my children grow and improve , so one day I ventured to ask a doctor , " when can I take my kids at home? " , he said " by the end of the week, Signora ." I could not believe my ears , so on Friday morning I called and the same doctor told me: " Signora, would you like to come or not to take your babies home? " . I replied : " I have been waiting for nothing else, I just need the time to get organized and I'll be there . " I closed  the house at the sea , I reopened my other house , I took the car suitable to put in both buggies ( because my children had to come out of that damn hospital like royalty!  Nothing but comfort! ) and we went to pick them up. Once we had them dressed and prepared, all of the family was outside waiting for them, grandparents , uncles and cousins ​​, but especially the "big" brother , for all of them it was the first time they saw them : a rebirth! I got home  and I continued to pump milk, every 3 hours , always , day and night! They drank from the bottles from the hospital, then after a couple of months I decided to start changing those bottles , which, although always sterilized , I could not use them forever! My house was the home of the bottle. Even in the morning there were already six bottles be washed and sterilized , they drank every 2/3 hours .... It was not easy! By day I gave them the opportunity to nurse at the breast, then when they got tired and I gave them the rest of the feed with a bottle , of course, always with my milk already pumped earlier. One Sunday afternoon I was alone at home with my father , my oldest son was sleeping , the twins were crying all the time, they did not want to sleep, they were clean and changed but not relaxed , as a "last resort"  I put them to the breast, they calmed down . As of that moment, I no longer got up at night to pump milk but began to put them only to the breast, then slowly I began to only put them on the breast , even during the day, so I finally got rid of the breast pump, after 4 and a half months! Now my children are seven months old, have always had breast milk and I do not regret anything I've done . I would do it all a thousand times over . I do not deny that time for me lately has been very restricted, but when they breastfeed, they are the most peaceful  children in the world and I love them like this ! Maybe I would have had less trouble ... the fibromyalgia or the curettage after 2 and a half months after giving birth, if I had given them formula, I would definitely have been more free, I would have had more time for me and my oldest son , but I would not have given my twins the chance to create this wonderful bond with their mother , created by the food of love!
 I apologize if I have gone on too long with my story but I could not help but share many  details ... I have left some out in order not to bore you too much!
However, if you need any clarification or support I am here for you! 
Also , I must mention all those people who have been very supportive of me throughout this period, have given me strength and helped me with all three of these jewels: my husband, my mother, my aunt and my sister in a great many  ways!
Ciao Ragazze sono Mariateresa, ho 24 anni ed ho molto piacere di condividere con voi questa mia meravigliosa esperienza, seppur dolorosa. Spero possa essere utile e di conforto a tutte voi che come me, volete affrontare il periodo dell'allattamento nel modo più sereno possibile.
Premetto che la mia storia non è' molto semplice ma il risultato e' quello che conta!
La mia prima gravidanza inizia a Maggio 2011, con data presunta del parto il 25 febbraio 2012. La gravidanza va inizialmente a gonfie vele, quando il pomeriggio del 24 gennaio inizio ad avere dei dolori strani, facendo una visita da un' ostetrica scopro che ho già 2 cm di dilatazione e che di li a breve sarebbe potuto iniziare il travaglio. E' inutile nascondere il mio scetticismo considerando che la mia gravidanza era appena arrivata a 35 settimane, comunque nonostante le forti emozioni, preparo una borsa per me ed il mio piccolo e aspetto a casa mia, il giorno dopo mi sveglio e sul letto inizio a contare le contrazioni che pian piano iniziano a diventare sempre più regolari ma ancora sopportabili, chiamo il mio ginecologo, lo rendo partecipe e lui mi da un appuntamento per il tardo pomeriggio (ma sarà troppo tardi!), il primo pomeriggio inizia il vero travaglio doloroso, così decido  di immergermi in una vasca da bagno con acqua calda, che allevia i dolori, e con il supporto morale e fisico di un' ottima ostetrica trascorro il pomeriggio. Alle 19.30 sono in ospedale, Alle 20 mi rompono le acque alle 21 nasce Antonio, 2,670 g, piccolo, lo intravedo in sala parto e lo portano subito in incubatrice, e' nato un mese prima ed ha bisogno di adeguate cure e precauzioni. Intanto io, dopo un parto che seppur bellissimo, (e' sempre un parto) sono tranquilla ed il giorno dopo mi alzo e vado a vedere il mio piccolo, lo prendo in braccio, lo saluto, ma devo lasciarlo li. Durante il pomeriggio bussano alla mia porta, ed eccolo, mi danno la possibilità di attaccarlo al seno per la prima volta, purtroppo lui è molto piccolo ed ha poca forza, si attacca al seno e si addormenta, allora inizio i miei svariati tentativi di attaccarlo: posizione rugby, nel letto stesa, in Braccio seduta, col cuscino di è sempre difficile, lui dorme! Dopo qualche giorno dal parto arriva la montata lattea, il mio seno scoppia ed inizio a tirare il latte con il tiralatte dell ospedale, latte c'è n'è, quindi lui inizia a bere il mio latte, ma dal biberon poiché era tornato in incubatrice sotto la lampada per l'ittero alto. Dopo una settimana, torniamo a casa, il piccolo e' delicato, magrolino e con pochi anticorpi, io voglio che si riprenda in fretta  e inizio ad attaccarlo sempre, ogni ora, ogni mezz'ora, ogni volta che piange di giorno; per la notte invece ero organizzata diversamente: la sera tardi tiravo il latte, lo mettevo in frigorifero e la notte quando si svegliava, lo riscaldavo e glielo davo nel biberon, è andata avanti così per almeno 20 giorni. Mi scrivevo e contavo quanto latte beveva, facevo la doppia pesata (la cosa più sbagliata che si possa fare con l'allattamento al seno). Dopo il primo mese di grossi sacrifici, porto Antonio dal pediatra per controllare la crescita: era cresciuto di 1,800g, sotto gli occhi stupiti di tutti medici! Quindi continuo ad allattarlo esclusivamente al seno a richiesta e questo è così siamo andati avanti per sei mesi, di giorno e di notte senza tregua! Antonio era sempre sazio solo di latte di mamma!
A luglio ho iniziato lo svezzamento con la prima pappa a pranzo per il primo mese e poi, dal secondo mese, anche la cena, ma tutto il resto continuava a farlo con il mio latte: colazione, merenda (e si addormentava per tutta la notte), sempre così fino ad 11 mesi. 
Il 17 dicembre ho scoperto di essere nuovamente in dolce attesa. Il ginecologo mi vieta di continuare ad allattare perché la gravidanza era a rischio, anche perchè già la prima era terminata un mese prima. Da allora, Antonio inizia adisperarsi, perché non poteva avere il suo latte, ed io a piangere,  perché non potevo darglielo; per non parlare poi di tutti i dolori che ho avuto al seno per far andar via il latte: seno gonfio che scoppia e fasce per bloccare la riproduzione . 
ll 24 dicembre 2012, la notte di Natale ho delle minacce di aborto. Qualche giorno dopo ecografia di controllo, e con aria soddisfatta il ginecologo mi dice che ci sono 2 embrioni: sono gemelli! Vi lascio immaginare la mia faccia! I miei parenti felicissimi ed io in lacrime; avevo un bambino di 11 mesi a casa che non camminava da solo, che non parlava ancora ed io ad assoluto riposo per la nuova gravidanza con nausee annesse. Ciò ha fatto si che io mi annullassi completamente per mio figlio " grande". Non potevo più cambiargli un pannolino, non potevo più prenderlo in braccio e non potevo neanche preparargli un biberon di latte perché mi faceva venire la nausea. E' andata avanti così per un paio di mesi.
A marzo,16 settimane  di gravidanza, iniziano le prime contrazioni, collo dell' utero acorciato e sotto vasosuprina, (2 Compresse al giorno). Corsa in ospedale subito flebo di vasosuprina, completamente allettata per una settimana, flebo 24h su 24h (ovviamente era la settimana Santa, quindi tra Le Palme e Pasqua).  
Dopo di ciò inizia di nuovo il riposo a casa " a modo mio", perché non sono capace di stare completamente allettata: Ho comunque un marito ed un figlio a cui pensare ed altri 2 pargoli nella pancia.
30 maggio 2013, accompagno mio figlio "grande " ad un paio di feste per bambini, il primo giugno a pranzo fuori per festeggiare il 60 esimo compleanno di mia suocera ed il 2 giugno sono invitata ad una prima comunione, durante quest' ultima festa inizio ad avere dei dolori strani, contrazioni, inizio a contarle, ogni 5 minuti, sono regolari e intense, ma io le tollero bene, perché ho una soglia del dolore molto alta. 
Chiamo comunque la mia ostetrica di fiducia, e' di turno in ospedale, la raggiungo, subito tracciato, contrazioni molto forti, appena 25 settimane. Mi ricoverano. Inizia la mia disperazione, piango, so di dover lasciare il mio piccolo ma "grande" di 16 mesi a casa, per dedicarmi completamente ai piccolini (assoluto riposo).  Mi illudono, mi dicono che dopo pochi giorni, massimo 3, sarò nuovamente casa. Ma così non è , rimango in ospedale fino al parto. 15 giorni nell'ospedale del mio paese, il 17 giugno mi trasferiscono nell ospedale più vicino della zona con una terapia intensiva adatta ai piccoli, se dovessero nascere così prematuri. Mi mettono, la flebo sempre attaccata, 24h su 24h (dal 2 giugno).
Il 23 giugno mi organizzano una piccola festa in ospedale, e' il mio compleanno, vengono a trovarmi i miei parenti più intimi e mio figlio mi si avvicina con una torta tra le mani per farmi spegnere la candelina. La sera alle 23 non tollero più le flebo, ho l'affanno anche se sono completamente immobile nel letto (effetti collaterali delle varie terapie che ho fatto e non sto qui ad elencare), il dottore di turno decide di interrompere le flebo anche per la mia incolumità (dato che fino a quel momento abbiamo pensato esclusivamente al bene dei piccoli!). 24 giugno 2013, durante uno dei mille tracciati, un piccolino ha 4 sofferenze cardiache in mezz'ora, in corrispondenza di ogni contrazione, risultato: cesareo D' urgenza programmato per le 13, nonostante le mie contrazioni tollerate benissimo durante tutto il periodo.
Nascono a 30 settimane: Luigi alle ore 12:05 1,490 g e Francesco alle ore 12:06, 1880g. (vi risparmio i particolari delle sensazioni in sala parto).
Di qui in poi inizia una vera e propria odissea: i miei bimbi in TIN (terapia intensiva neonatale), io che non posso vederli, mi sento inutile. Per le prime 24h guardo solo le loro foto. Non riesco ad alzarmi dal letto perché i miei muscoli mi hanno abbandonato. 
Sono stata  un mese allettata, la ferita del cesareo e' aperta. 
Il giorno dopo, facendo molti sacrifici, riesco a sedermi su una sedia a rotelle e mio marito mi accompagna a conoscere i miei piccoli. Sono due cuccioli minuscoli, la loro mano ha la grandezza del mio pollice, la loro testa la metà della mia mano, sono tutti intubati e Francesco non respira neanche da solo, hanno un sondino che li alimenta e una flebo fissa come supplemento di alimentazione; non sto qui ad angosciarvi per molto. (e non vi racconto i dettagli della loro degenza perché sono davvero brutti.)
Totale: 35 giorni di calvario, erano creature indifese ed io non potevo far nulla se non stringere la loro manina da un incubatrice e guardarli così sofferenti, ma sapevo una cosa molto importante, loro avevano bisogno di me ed io di loro, e l'unica cosa che potevo dargli era il mio latte.
Mi sono armata di tiralatte elettrico e di tanta pazienza e, dal primo giorno del mio ritorno a casa, ho iniziato a tirare il latte con molta insistenza e caparbietà . 
A differenza dell' ospedale dove è nato il mio figlio, le puericultrici si dedicavano poco alle mamme, per di più con figli in TIN. 
Soltanto noi genitori potevamo vedere i nostri piccoli, e solo per 3 ore al giorno, 1 ora la mattina e 2 il pomeriggio. 
L'ospedale dove erano ricoverati i miei bambini era a 30km da casa mia, quindi ci andavo solo una volta al giorno, il resto del tempo lo dedicavo a tirare il latte e lo mettevo dentro degli appositi contenitori che mi davano in ospedale, ogni tre ore ero lì con il mio tiralatte, guardavo le foto dei miei bimbi, mi usciva qualche lacrima e usciva il latte che io con amore il pomeriggio gli portavo . 
Era il mio impegno per loro, non ho mai smesso un giorno di tirarlo, il primo pensiero quando mi svegliavo e l'ultimo prima di andare a letto. Era l'unico modo,per me, di sentirmi utile per loro. Inoltre, in questi interminabili 35 giorni, ho pulito tutta la mia casa, l'ho chiusa e ho fatto il trasloco al mare per portare, mio figlio grande al mare, a cui potevo dedicare solo un po' del mio tempo.
La TIN era suddivisa in tre reparti: terapia intensiva, terapia intermedia e l'ultima stanza era quella dei bambini con meno problemi (i miei non ci sono mai andati). Un giorno arrivo in ospedale con la mia solita borsa termica, chiamo una puericultrice per darle il latte che avevo preparato per i miei bambini, e con sorpresa, mi ha fatto entrare nell "ultima stanza", io ero emozionatissima all'idea di poter trovare in quella stanza almeno uno dei miei piccoli (quindi vicini alla dimissione), invece mi trovo di fronte una decina di mamme vicine alle cullette dei loro piccoli a cui la puericultrice mostro' loro tutte le bottigliette di latte che avevo portato per i miei bambini, e alle quali disse: " guardate mamme, questa mamma non ha mai attaccato i suoi bambini al seno e nonostante ciò porta tutto questo latte ai suo bambini perché ne hanno davvero bisogno!", io ero diventata piccola piccola per l'emozione, ma non era affatto una bugia quello che diceva quella signora . Per me era il minimo che potessi fare per i miei bambini.
Intanto i giorni passavano e vedevo pian piano i miei figli crescere e migliorare, così un giorno mi permisi di chiedere ad un dottore: " quando porterò i miei bimbi a casa?", lui mi disse " entro fine settimana, Signora ". Non credevo alle mie orecchie, così il venerdì mattina chiamai e mi rispose sempre quel dottore che mi disse: "signora, vuole venire a prenderseli o no i suoi bambini? ". Gli risposi :"non sto aspettando altro, il tempo di organizzarmi e sarò lì." Chiusi tutta la casa del mare, aprii casa mia, presi la macchina adatta per poter mettere tutti e due i carrozzini (perché i miei figli dovevano uscire da quel maledetto ospedale come dei veri re, comodi comodi) e andammo a prenderli. Arrivati, li abbiamo vestiti e preparati, erano tutti fuori ad aspettarli, nonni, zii e cuginetti, ma soprattutto il "grande" fratellino, per tutti loro era la prima volta che li vedevano: una rinascita! Arrivati a casa ho continuato a tirare il latte sempre, ogni 3 ore, sempre, sia di giorno che di notte! Inizialmente bevevano dal biberon che ci aveva fornito l' ospedale, poi dopo un paio di mesi mi decisi a cambiare quei biberon, che seppur sterilizzavo sempre, non avrei potuto utilizzare all'infinito! La mia era la casa dei biberon. Solo la mattina c'erano già sei biberon da lavare e sterilizzare, bevevano ogni 2/3 ore ...non è stata una passeggiata! Di giorno davo loro la possibilità di allattare al seno, poi non ce la facevano e gli davo l'altra parte della poppata con il biberon, ovviamente sempre di mio latte tirato in precedenza.
Una domenica pomeriggio, ero con mio padre sola a casa, mio figlio grande dormiva, i gemelli piangevano in continuazione, non volevano dormire erano puliti cambiati ma non si rilassavano, l 'ultima spiaggia: li attacco al seno, si calmano. Da quel momento inizio a non alzarmi più la notte per tirare il latte, ma inizio ad attaccarli al seno, pian piano inizio ad attaccarli al seno sempre, anche di giorno, così ho eliminato completamente il tiralatte, che dopo 4 mesi e mezzo era diventato un impegno fisso di cui non sapevo più farne a meno. Ora i miei bimbi hanno 7 mesi anagrafici, hanno sempre bevuto latte materno e non rimpiango nulla di quello che ho fatto. Rifarei tutto mille volte. Non nego che tempo per me ultimamente ne ho veramente poco , ma quando loro bevono il mio latte sono i bambini più sereni del mondo e li amo così ! Forse io avrei avuto anche meno problemi... Tipo la fibromialgia o un raschiamento dopo 2 mesi e mezzo dal parto! Se avessi dato loro del latte artificiale sarei stata sicuramente più libera, avrei avuto più tempo per me e per mio figlio grande, ma non avrei dato ai miei gemelli la possibilità di creare questo splendido rapporto con la mamma, fatto di pappa e amore! 
Chiedo scusa se mi sono dilungata nel racconto ma non potevo fare a meno di raccontare alcuni dettagli... Si, alcuni, perché altri li ho tralasciati per non annoiarvi troppo! 
Comunque, se avete bisogno di qualsiasi chiarimento o supporto sono qui per voi! Anche perché nel racconto potrei aver tralasciato qualche dettaglio che forse ho dato per scontato!
Ah non posso non menzionare tutte quelle persone che in questo periodo mi sono state molto vicine, che mi danno forza e mi aiutano con tutti e tre questi gioielli: mio marito, mia madre, mia zia e mia sorella in maggior modo!