Discover the magic of teaching yoga to children of all ages with this fun-filled 3 day training.
April 28, 29, 20
Saturday and Sunday 9:30-18:30
Over the course of this Teacher Training - mainly practical with some theory - you will experience how to be a kid again and connect with your inner child, in order to be able to work with children and teach them Yoga in a very joyful, playful and positive way.
It is an opening of the heart, coming back to where it all started. In this training you will receive the tools and confidence to become a professional Kids Yoga Teacher, as soon as you complete the course. You will also be provided with a fully comprehensive manual for you to keep, as a long time reference to creating your classes and getting the inspiration for your teachings.This course is certified by the Yoga Alliance International, YAI, and it qualifies you to teach Kids Yoga anywhere in the world.
- Games and techniques to teach Yoga in a playful way
- Games and techniques to teach Yoga to different age groups
- Yoga Asanas for kids, partner and group
- Breathing and meditation techniques and games
- Group dynamics for kids and teenagers
- Acroyoga basics and Thai Massage sequence for kids
- How to teach Yamas and Niyamas to kids
- How to teach Pranayama to kids
- How to teach Family Yoga
- How to keep and maintain kids' attention during the class
- Basic Yoga techniques for special needs kids
- How to create and sequence your classes
Torna a News & Events [it] Eventi e Novità